We invite you to get to know the works of the winners of the 25th International Competition Silverart CITY, and full report from SILVER Festival 2016.
Idea and entry form
of the 25th Legnica International Jewellery Competition
C I T Y
We sincerely invite you to take part in
25th Legnica International Jewellery Competition
C I T Y
within the framework of
Legnica Jewellery Festival SILVER 2016
Deadline for sending pieces: 25th of March 2016 !!!
Awards and prizes in the competence of the Jury:
- Grand Prix PLN 10.000 (c.a. € 2300)* + 1 kg of silver
- 2nd Award of the Marshall of Silesia Province PLN 5.000 (c.a. € 1150)* + 1 kg of silver
- Award of the Mayor of the City of Legnica PLN 3.000 (c.a. € 690)* + 1 kg of silver
- Award of the Gallery of Art in Legnica solo exhibition with catalogue worth 1.000 €
- The Organizers' Special Award for creativity,
courage, uncompromising attitude, innovation
and a sense of humour “Silver Spur” – statuette + 1 kg of silver
Prizes beyond the competence of the Jury:
- INHORGENTA MUNICH Award – free stand at INHORGENTA MUNICH in 2017 worth 2000 €
- The Joachim Sokólski Award established by the Polish Modern Art Foundation - 1 kg of silver
- Polish Jewellery Award - free stand at Summer Trade Fair JUBINALE in Cracow in 2017
- Polish Jewellery Award - advertisement in Polish Jewellery catalogue in 2017
- Honourable Mention of the Goldsmithing Artists` Association – diploma
- Honourable Mention of the Director of the Gallery of Art in Legnica – diploma + 0,5 kg of silver
Additional prizes are predicted.
We invite you sincerely to Legnica,
especially on the 20th – 21st May 2016,
when the culmination of the Legnica Jewellery Festival takes place.
*Exchange rate of EURO on 15.12.2015. Award in PLN will be converted to
EURO in accordance with exchange rate on 21.05.2016, less tax due.
The Gallery of Art in Legnica
Pl. Katedralny 1
59-220 Legnica, Poland
tel. +48 76 86 20 910, fax. +48 76 85 65 126
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Monika Szpatowicz - curator of the LJF SILVER
Julita Grzegolec - assistant of the curator
See the relation from the culmination of the Legnica Jewellery Fsetival SILVER 2015! (click)
Read previous news here.